with Charles Muir and Mantak Chia
- The difference between the G-spot and Sacred Spot
- How changing the way you breathe can change sex into bliss
- How “pause and go” lovemaking is the key to longevity & vitality
- The mystery of the Base Chakra and the Male Sacred Spot
- Why alchemy is more important than chemistry in relationships
I find that most man who experience difficulties with premature ejaculation are really gifted with a tremendous degree of sensitivity in their ability to feel pleasurable sensations.
The problem lies in their fear of coming too soon and so they often try to remedy this by resisting “feeling too good”. When this is the action that is taken it is something like, trying to hold back a tidal wave with your bare hands. the more a man tries to hold back, the more frustrating and defeating it becomes. Therefore premature ejaculation turns into a downward spiral, the more you try to control it, the less you are able to enjoy the pleasure. (more…)